Start planning your future in health administration today
This Nationally Recognised course consists of 15 units of competency (10 Core and 5 Elective units).
10 Core unit(s):
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 Manage health billing and accounting system
- HLTINF003 Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
5 Elective Unit(s):
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection & induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop & manage performance management processes
- BSBWOR502 Lead & manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
Students are given up to 24 months to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner. Download the guide for more information.
WHEN CAN I START?
You can start as soon as your enrolment is processed! For more information, download the guide.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
This is a distance-based online course but students have the option to receive hard copy learning and assessment materials as an alternative to online study should they desire. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
GOVERNMENT SUBSIDY OPTIONS AND FUNDING FEES
This course is subsidised for eligible Queensland residents through the Higher Level Skills program. Eligibility criteria applies. View our funding page for more details.
Funded co-contribution fee Non-concessional $1000 (payment plans available)
Funded co-contribution fee Concessional $800
NON-FUNDED COURSE FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS
Enrolment and Administration Fee $500 – payable on enrolment
Training Fee $4750 (payment plans available)
Total Fee: $5250
Download our comprehensive guide to find everything you need to know such as course fees, entry requirements and career outcomes.
Become job ready with Medical Administration Training and our nationally recognised health administration training. We are “the specialist in health related courses” and have been delivering Medical Reception & Health Administration courses around Australia for the past 12 years.