An outstanding way to make the most of your educational experience and impress employers.
Deciding on what qualifications you need in order to achieve your goals can be a little overwhelming, why not earn two qualifications at the same time, for a fraction of the cost?
In today’s modern business market, you need a variety of skills and the ability to adapt to different situations and switch directions if necessary. Our dual qualification course HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management and BSB50215 Diploma of Business opens a world of opportunity within not only the health sector but throughout the business world.
Medical Practices are often owned and operated under a corporate business model and therefore require staff who have the skills, knowledge and confidence to not only look after the day to day management of a practice but also focusing on driving business growth.
- Get the most out of your education with our double Diploma course!
- Save time and money!
- Improve your career potential!
- Learn new skills and gain confidence!
This Nationally Recognised course consists of 15 units of competency (10 Core and 5 Elective units).
10 Core unit(s):
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 Manage health billing and accounting system
- HLTINF003 Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
5 Elective Unit(s):
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection & induction processes
- BSBADM502 Manage meetings
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMGT 403 Implement continuous improvement
You must already be working in a health service setting to complete this course. If you are not currently employed in this field please contact us to discuss.
Students are given up to 24 months to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner.
You can start as soon as your enrolment is processed! Our flexible program has no set intake dates.
This is a distance-based online course but students have the option to receive hard copy learning and assessment materials as an alternative to online study should they desire. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
Our HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management is subsidised for eligible Queensland residents through the Higher Level Skills program ‘funded by the Queensland Government’. Eligibility criteria applies. View our funding page or course guide for more details.
Total course cost $5250
Payment plans available
Payable on enrolment – $500 (non-refundable enrolment & administration fee) plus 50 x weekly payments @$95. Payment plan information can be found here.
Download the guide for more information.
Become job ready with Medical Administration Training and our nationally recognised qualifications and short courses.
We are “the specialist in health related training” and have been delivering Medical Reception and Health Administration courses around Australia since 2004.