Start planning your future in health administration today
As a student of Medical Administration Training Pty Ltd you’ll be a valued member of an organisation that really cares about your success. You’ll get ongoing advice and learning support from your own dedicated mentor, and you’ll learn from highly skilled, experienced trainers who are 100% committed to your success.
This Nationally Recognised double qualification consists of 15 units of competency
(10 Core and 5 Elective units).
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 Manage health billing and accounting system
- HLTINF003 Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
5 Elective Unit(s):
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection & induction processes
- BSBADM502 Manage Meetings
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
You must already be working in a health service setting to complete this course. If you are not currently employed in this field please contact us to discuss.
Students are given up to 24 months to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner.
WHEN CAN I START?
You can start as soon as your enrolment is processed! Our flexible program has no set intake dates.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
This is a distance-based online course but students have the option to receive hard copy learning and assessment materials as an alternative to online study should they desire. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
GOVERNMENT SUBSIDY OPTIONS AND FUNDING FEES
Our HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management is subsidised for eligible Queensland residents through the Higher Level Skills program ‘funded by the Queensland Government’. Eligibility criteria applies. View our funding page or course guide for more details.
NON-FUNDED COURSE FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS
Total course cost $5250
Payment plans available
Payable on enrolment – $500 (non-refundable enrolment & administration fee) plus 50 x weekly payments @$95.
Download the guide for more information.
Become job ready with Medical Administration Training and our nationally recognised qualifications and short courses.
We are “the specialist in health related training” and have been delivering Medical Reception and Health Administration courses around Australia since 2004.