Start planning your future in health administration today
This Nationally Recognised double qualification consists of 15 units of competency
(10 Core and 5 Elective units).
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 Manage health billing and accounting system
- HLTINF003 Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance
- BSBRSK501 Manage risk
5 Elective Unit(s):
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection & induction processes
- BSBADM502 Manage Meetings
- BSBWOR501 Manage personal work priorities and professional development
- BSBMKG501 Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities
- BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
Students are given up to 24 months to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner.
WHEN CAN I START?
You can start as soon as your enrolment is processed! Our flexible program has no set intake dates.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
This is a distance-based online course but students have the option to receive hard copy learning and assessment materials as an alternative to online study should they desire. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
GOVERNMENT SUBSIDY OPTIONS AND FUNDING FEES
The Diploma of Practice Management is subsidised for eligible Queensland residents through the Higher Level Skills program. Eligibility criteria applies. View our funding page for more details.
Funded co-contribution fee Non-concessional $1000 (payment plans available)
Funded co-contribution fee Concessional $800
NON-FUNDED COURSE FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS
Registration and Administration Fee $500 – payable on registration
Training Fee $4750 (payment plans available)
Total fee payable: $5250
Download our comprehensive guide to find everything you need to know such as course fees, entry requirements and career outcomes.
Become job ready with Medical Administration Training and our nationally recognised health administration training. We are “the specialist in health related courses” and have been delivering Medical Reception & Health Administration courses around Australia for the past 12 years.