Respond Effectively to Behaviours of Concern
In today’s society we can often be faced with individual behaviours that can be confronting and sometimes very frightening. We all want to feel safe within our workplace and being able to identify high risk situations or behaviours and to act appropriately can have a positive impact on deactivating a situation.
Completing the unit below will give you the skills to manage these behaviours and to reduce any further escalation in unacceptable behavioural patterns.
CHCCCS020 Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
Will give you the knowledge and skills to:
- Identify these behaviours
- Plan responses to specific types of challenging behaviours
- Develop strategies giving priority to the safety of yourself and others
- Reporting and reviewing the behaviours of concern
- Accessing and participating in debriefing sessions within your organisation
Delivery mode: Online /start now!
Course cost: $250 online delivery or via correspondence (workbook)
To enrol: Ph: 1300 887 082 or email: email@example.com