The Skills Assure Certificate 3 Guarantee program is an initiative of the Queensland Government to train eligible Queensland residents. It is designed to help people who haven’t previously enrolled in a post-school Certificate III course or higher, to gain entry in to a Certificate III level qualification.
Click on the link below and take the eligibility test.CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY & APPLY HERE
The following qualifications are included in the Certificate 3 Guarantee funding:
- Queensland resident
- Who does not already hold, or is not already enrolled in, a post-school certificate III or higher level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and foundation skills training
- Is aged 15 years of age or above
- Is no longer at school
- Is an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residency
To be eligible for concession you need to meet the above eligibility criteria and:
- Hold a health care or pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or
- Have proof that you are a partner or dependant of a person who holds a health care or pensioner concession card and is named on that card.
- The student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- The student has a disability
- The student is an adult prisoner.
Although government funding covers most of the cost of your course, you are required to make a small co-contribution on enrolment. The amount you are required to pay is determined by your concessional status.
HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration
Non-Concessional: $150 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment.
Concessional – $75 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment.
BSB30120 Certificate III in Business (Medical Administration)
Non-Concessional: $150 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment
Concessional – $75 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment
This fee includes absolutely everything: tuition, training materials and support. You can pay by credit card or direct deposit. We also offer an interest-free payment plan to help you spread the cost of your course. This fee may be paid on your behalf by an employer or another third party such as a job active provider or rehabilitation consultant.
No, it is not a loan. The Government is paying your course fees on your behalf. It isn’t a loan/HELP/HECS style payment where you need to pay it back, these fees are covered entirely by the Government.
- Our courses are Centrelink approved and nationally recognised
- Once you complete a qualification through this program you will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under this program
- Students will be required to complete a Training and Employment survey within three months of completing or discontinuing the course
- All students will be assessed on their Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) prior to course commencement
- Satisfactory course progression is required under this program