Higher Level Skills Funding
The Higher Level Skills program is an initiative of the Queensland Government to train eligible individuals for priority industries or to transition into university. Employers may also be able to utilise the program for workforce development needs.
To check you are eligible, click on the link below and take the eligibility test.CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY & APPLY HERE
The following qualifications are included in the Higher Level Skills funding:
- Queensland resident
- Who does not already hold, or is not already enrolled in, a post-school certificate IV or higher level qualification (not including qualifications completed at school and
- foundation skills training
- Is aged 15 years of age or above
- Is no longer at school
- Is an Australian or New Zealand citizen or Australian permanent resident (including humanitarian entrants), or a temporary resident with the necessary visa and on the pathway to permanent residency
- Hold a health care or pensioner concession card issued under Commonwealth law, or
- Have proof that you are a partner or dependant of a person who holds a health care or pensioner concession card and is named on that card.
- The student is an Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander
- The student has a disability
- The student is an adult prisoner.
HLT47315 Certificate IV in Health Administration
- Non-Concessional: $250 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment.
- Concessional – $150 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment
HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management
- Non-Concessional: $1000 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment or via a payment plan of $150 on enrolment plus 17 weekly payments of $50 per week.
- Concessional – $800 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment or via a payment plan of $150 on enrolment plus 13 weekly payments of $50 per week.
This fee includes absolutely everything: tuition, training materials and support. You can pay by credit card or direct deposit. We also offer an interest-free payment plan to help you spread the cost of your course. This fee may be paid on your behalf by an employer or another third party such as a job active provider or rehabilitation consultant.
- Our courses are Centrelink approved and nationally recognised
- Once you complete a qualification through this program you will no longer be eligible for further subsidised training under this program
- Students will be required to complete a Training and Employment survey within three months of completing or discontinuing the course
- All students will be assessed on their Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) prior to course commencement
- Satisfactory course progression is required under this program