Start planning your future in health administration today
As a student of Medical Administration Training Pty Ltd you’ll be a valued member of an organisation that really cares about your success. You’ll get ongoing advice and learning support from your own dedicated mentor, and you’ll learn from highly skilled, experienced trainers who are 100% committed to your success.
- Are you returning to the workforce following a break in employment and interested in the flexible work opportunities available in the health industry?
- Are you an administrator wanting to transition into the healthcare sector or currently working in another industry e.g. retail/hospitality and looking for a career change?
- Already working in a health administration role but require deeper skills and knowledge in order to progress your career?
- Working as a medical receptionist or health administrator and want to formalise your skills?
Whether you are looking for a new career opportunity in the healthcare sector or to upskill your existing role, this course is right for you.
In this nationally recognised course you will complete 10 modules that consist of 13 units of competency (six core and seven elective units).
- BSBCRT311 Apply critical thinking skills in a team environment
- BSBPEF201 Support personal wellbeing in the workplace
- BSBSUS211 Participate in sustainable work practices
- BSBTWK301 Use inclusive work practices
- BSBWHS311 Assist with maintaining workplace safety
- BSBXCM301 Engage in workplace communication
- BSBWRT311 Write simple documents
- BSBTEC301 Design and produce business documents
- BSBPEF301 Organise personal work priorities
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMED302 Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- BSBMED305 Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
Students are given up to 12 months full time or 24 months part time to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner. Download the guide for more information.
Students will be able to commence this course in April 2021. For more information, download the guide.
This is a distance-based online course. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
This course is subsidised for eligible South Australian residents or workers through the South Australian Skills WorkReady and JobTrainer programs. Eligibility criteria applies. View our funding page or course guide for more details.
Total course cost $2850.
Payment plans available.
Payable on enrolment – $300 (non-refundable enrolment & administration fee) plus 50 x weekly payments of $51. Payment plan information can be found here.