Medical Administration Training offers the highest quality training programs available for beginning and enhancing a career as a medical receptionist or administration officer in the Australian health industry.
- Medical Reception & Terminology Course
- Medical Terminology
- Health Administration
- Certificate III Business Administration – (Medical) (BSB31115)
- Diploma of Practice Management HLT57715
- Infection Control in a Health Setting
- Managing difficult and challenging behaviours
- Develop Keyboarding Speed & Accuracy
All training is nationally recognised
All medical administration courses are nationally recognised including the introductory medical reception course incorporating training in the widely used medical software Pracsoft. The courses and training techniques have been developed to assist the health industry by guiding people in the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to perform the role of a medical receptionist/secretary in a medical setting.
Medical Administration Training is a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO).