Medical Administration Training offers the highest quality training programs available for beginning and enhancing a career as a medical receptionist or administration officer in the Australian health industry.
- Cert IV in Health Administration HLT47315
- Develop Keyboard speed and accuracy
- Health care customer service
- Healthcare Essentials
- Managing Difficult and challenging behaviours
- Medical Reception & Terminology Course
- Medical Terminology Course
- Microsoft Excel for beginners
- Microsoft Word for beginners
- Health Administration
- Certificate III Business Administration – (Medical) BSB31115
- Diploma of Practice Management HLT57715
- Double Diploma – HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management & BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- Infection Control in a Health Setting
- Certificate III Health Administration HLT37315
All training is nationally recognised
All medical administration courses are nationally recognised including the introductory medical reception course incorporating training in the widely used medical software Pracsoft. The courses and training techniques have been developed to assist the health industry by guiding people in the skills, knowledge and attitudes necessary to perform the role of a medical receptionist/secretary in a medical setting.
Medical Administration Training is a nationally recognised Registered Training Organisation (RTO).