Are you thinking about advancing your career in health administration management? Well, you are on the right track.
The healthcare sector is currently the largest employer and fastest growing industry in Australia and provides many financially rewarding, flexible and secure career opportunities.
Doctors, hospitals and other health practitioners need advanced-level Administration Managers. Equip yourself with the leadership and management skills to confidently run the operations of a medical or allied health practice.
Get qualified and advance your career with our nationally accredited HLT57715 Diploma of Practice Management.
- Already working in a health administration role but need to enhance your skills and knowledge in order to progress your career?
- Working in a Practice Management role and want to have your skills formalised?
- Are you a high level administrator interested in the flexible work opportunities available in the health industry?
This Nationally Recognised course consists of 15 units of competency (10 Core and 5 Elective units).
10 Core unit(s):
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- CHCLEG003 Manage legal and ethical compliance
- HLTADM004 Manage health billing and accounting system
- HLTINF003 Implement and monitor infection prevention control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS004 Manage work health and safety
- BSBCUS501 Manage quality customer service
- BSBFIM501 Manage budgets and financial plans
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- BSBMGT502 Manage people performance • BSBRSK501 Manage risk
5 Elective Unit(s):
- BSBHRM506 Manage recruitment selection & induction processes
- BSBHRM512 Develop & manage performance management processes
- BSBWOR502 Lead & manage team effectiveness
- BSBMGT517 Manage operational plan
- BSBMGT516 Facilitate continuous improvement
You must already be working in a health service setting to complete this course. If you are not currently employed in this field please contact us to discuss.
Students are given up to 24 months to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner. Download the guide for more information.
You can start as soon as your enrolment is processed! For more information, download the guide.
This is a distance-based online course but students have the option to receive hard copy learning and assessment materials as an alternative to online study should they desire. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
This course is subsidised for eligible Queensland residents through the Skills Assure Higher Level Skills program ‘funded by the Queensland Government’. Eligibility criteria applies. View our funding page or course guide for more details.
Total course cost $5250
Payment plans available
Payable on enrolment – $500 (non-refundable enrolment & administration fee) plus 50 x weekly payments @$95. Payment plan information can be found here.
Download the guide for more information.