Supported by the Government of South Australia, this funding assists students by subsiding their tuition fees. Students pay a small co-contribution fee (see below). Check if you’re eligible for our nationally recognised training.
To be eligible for funding you need to be:
All Participants must:
- reside or work in South Australia;
- be an Australian or New Zealand citizen; or
- be a permanent Australian resident; or
- hold an eligible visa; and
- aged 16 years or over, and not enrolled in school; or
- aged 16 years or over, enrolled in school and undertaking training through identified subsidised arrangements (such as Training Guarantee for SACE Students); or
- undertaking training through a Training Contract as an apprentice or trainee
Although government funding covers most of the cost of your course, you are required to make a small co-contribution on enrolment. The amount you are required to pay is determined by your concessional status.
Concessional $250 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment
Non – Concessional $300 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment
Concessional $300 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment
Non – Concessional $350 – Fee can be paid in full on enrolment
$1000, or, if you are concessional it is reduced to $550. Fee can be paid in full on enrolment or by payment plan. Payment plan includes $150 on enrolment followed weekly payments of $50 (17 for Non-Concessional or 8 for Concessional)
This fee includes absolutely everything: tuition, training materials and support. You can pay by credit card or direct deposit. This fee may be paid on your behalf by an employer or another third party such as a job active provider or rehabilitation consultant.
No, it is not a loan. The Government is paying your course fees on your behalf. It isn’t a loan/HELP/HECS style payment where you need to pay it back, these fees are covered entirely by the Government.
- Our courses are nationally recognised
- All students will be assessed on their Language, Literacy and Numeracy (LLN) prior to course commencement
- There will be a telephone or zoom interview conducted in order to determine your eligibility into this program.
- Satisfactory course progression is required under this program
- Participant eligibility crtieria applies, for further information in relation to this funding, please visit: www.skills.sa.gov.au