This qualification is recognised throughout Australia and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you’ll need to provide high-level administration functions and the confidence to take on supervisory roles in either private or public health service settings such as hospitals, community health centres, private practice and allied health.
The healthcare sector is currently the largest employer and fastest growing industry in Australia and provides many financially rewarding, flexible and secure career opportunities.
Become qualified and gain that employment edge! A Certificate IV in Health Administration can open a world of opportunity within the health sector.
- Are you an administrator interested in the flexible work opportunities available in the health industry?
- Already working in a health administration role but require deeper skills and knowledge in order to progress your career?
- Working as a high-level health administrator and want to have your skills formalised?
Cannot recommend MAT highly enough. The staff are above excellence and Adrienne is a superb trainer. Thank you for guiding me through my Cert IV in Health Administration.
This Nationally Recognised course consists of 14 units of competency (six core and eight elective units).
CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
CHCLEG001 Work legally and ethically
HLTWHS003 Maintain work health and safety
BSBLDR402 Lead effective workplace relationships
BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
BSBMGT403 Implement continuous improvement
- BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
- BSBITU306 Design and Produce Business Documents
- BSBCUS403 Implement customer service standards
- BSBRSK501 Manage Risk
- CHCCCS020 Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
- BSBMED302 Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- BSBMED305 Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
Students are given up to 24 months to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner. Download the guide for more information.
You can start as soon as your enrolment is processed! For more information, download the guide.
This is a distance-based online course but students have the option to receive hard copy learning and assessment materials as an alternative to online study should they desire. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
This course is subsidised for eligible Queensland residents through the Higher Level Skills program ‘funded by the Queensland Government’. Eligibility criteria applies. View our funding page or course guide for more details.
Total course cost $3450
Payment plans available
Payable on enrolment – $500 (Non refundable enrolment & Administration Fee) plus 50 x weekly payments @$59.
Download the guide for more information.
Become job ready with Medical Administration Training and our nationally recognised qualifications and short courses.
We are “the specialist in health related training” and have been delivering Medical Reception and Health Administration courses around Australia since 2004.