Start planning your future in health administration today
As a student of Medical Administration Training Pty Ltd you’ll be a valued member of an organisation that really cares about your success. You’ll get ongoing advice and learning support from your own dedicated mentor, and you’ll learn from highly skilled, experienced trainers who are 100% committed to your success.
- Are you returning to the workforce following a break in employment and interested in the flexible work opportunities available in the health industry?
- Are you an administrator wanting to transition into the Healthcare sector or currently working in another industry e.g. retail/hospitality and looking for a career change?
- Already working in a health administration role but require deeper skills and knowledge in order to progress your career?
- Working as a medical receptionist or health administrator and want to formalise your skills?
Whether you are looking for a new career opportunity in the healthcare sector or to upskill your existing role, this course is right for you.
This nationally recognised course consists of 13 units of competency (five core and eight elective units).
5 Core unit(s):
- CHCCOM005 Communicate & work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS001 Participate in WHS
8 Elective Unit(s):
- CHCCCS010 Maintain a high standard of service
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBMED304 Assist in controlling stocks and supplies
- BSBMED305 Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
- BSBMED302 Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement system & processes
- CHCCCS020 Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
Students are given up to 24 months to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner. Download the guide for more information.
This is a flexible program and has no set intake dates. For more information, download the guide.
This is a distance-based online course but students have the option to receive hard copy learning and assessment materials as an alternative to online study should they desire. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
This course is subsidised for eligible Queensland residents through the Certificate 3 Guarantee program ‘funded by the Queensland Government’. Eligibility criteria applies. View our funding page or course guide for more details.
Total course cost $2850 Payment plans available Payable on enrolment – $500 (non-refundable enrolment & administration fee) plus 50 x weekly payments @$47. Download the guide for more information.