Start planning your future in health administration today
Our nationally accredited HLT37315 Certificate III in Health Administration course is one of the most highly regarded courses available in Australia and is supported by the Australian Medical Receptionist Association (AMRA).
The healthcare sector is currently the largest employer and fastest growing industry in Australia and provides many financially rewarding, flexible and secure career opportunities. Completion of the Certificate III in Health Administration will give you that employment edge when applying for administration positions in a variety of health settings including hospitals, medical practices and allied health.
Become qualified! This qualification is recognised throughout Australia and will provide you with the skills and knowledge you’ll need to work as a medical receptionist or health administrator.
A Certificate III in Health Administration can open a world of opportunity within the health sector.
WHO SHOULD DO THIS COURSE?
- Are you returning to the workforce following a break in employment and interested in the flexible work opportunities available in the health industry?
- Are you an administrator wanting to transition into the Healthcare sector or currently working in another industry e.g. retail/hospitality and looking for a career change?
- Already working in a health administration role but require deeper skills and knowledge in order to progress your career?
- Working as a medical receptionist or health administrator and want to formalise your skills?
Whether you are looking for a new career opportunity in the healthcare sector or to upskill your existing role, this course is right for you.
This nationally recognised course consists of 13 units of competency (five core and eight elective units).
5 Core unit(s):
- CHCCOM005 Communicate & work in health or community services
- CHCDIV001 Work with diverse people
- BSBMED301 Interpret and apply medical terminology appropriately
- HLTINF001 Comply with infection prevention and control policies and procedures
- HLTWHS001 Participate in WHS
8 Elective Unit(s):
- CHCCCS010 Maintain a high standard of service
- BSBITU306 Design and produce business documents
- BSBMED304 Assist in controlling stocks and supplies
- BSBMED305 Apply the principles of confidentiality, privacy and security within the medical environment
- BSBMED302 Prepare and process medical accounts
- BSBMED303 Maintain patient records
- BSBFLM309 Support continuous improvement system & processes
- CHCCCS020 Respond effectively to behaviours of concern
Students are given up to 24 months to complete this course but through self-paced options, students can complete it much sooner. Download the guide for more information.
WHEN CAN I START?
This is a flexible program and has no set intake dates. For more information, download the guide.
HOW IS THE COURSE DELIVERED?
This is a distance-based online course but students have the option to receive hard copy learning and assessment materials as an alternative to online study should they desire. Of course, all our support services are provided as needed. For more information, download the guide.
ARE GOVERNMENT SUBSIDY OPTIONS AVAILABLE?
Yes. Find out more by downloading the guide.
WHAT ARE THE COURSE FEES & PAYMENT OPTIONS?
Enrolment and Administration Fee $500 – payable on enrolment
Training Fees – $2350 (payment plans available)
Download the guide for more information.
Download our comprehensive guide to find everything you need to know such as course fees, entry requirements and career outcomes.
Become job ready with Medical Administration Training and our nationally recognised health administration training. We are “the specialist in health related courses” and have been delivering Medical Reception & Health Administration courses around Australia for the past 12 years.