Not sure which course is right for you? Book a call with our experienced course consultants. Click here and let us know the best time to call!

In addition to all permanent residency visa holders, the following temporary visa are eligible for subsidised training:

  • Skilled – Work Regional (subclass 491)
  • Skilled – Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489)
  • Skilled Employer Sponsored Regional (subclass 494)
  • Business Innovation and Investment (Provisional) Visa, subclass 188
  • Safe Haven Enterprise Visa (SHEV), subclass 790
  • Bridging Visa E (BE), subclass 050 and 051
  • Temporary Protection Visa (TPV), subclass 785
  • Bridging Visa F (BVF), subclass 060
  • Partner Visa (Temporary), subclass 820 and 309

Visa holders on the following repealed provisional visas are also eligible for subsidised training:

  • Skilled – Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 489)
  • Skilled – Regional Sponsored Visa (subclass 475)
  • Skilled – Regional Sponsored Visa (subclass 487)
  • Skilled Independent – Regional (Provisional) Visa (subclass 495)
  • Regional Sponsored Migration Scheme (Permanent) Visa (subclass 187)
  • Senior Executive (Provisional) Visa (subclass 161)
  • Investor (Provisional) Visa (subclass 162)
  • State/Territory Sponsored Business Owner (Provisional) Visa, subclass 163
  • State/Territory Sponsored Senior Executive (Provisional) Visa, subclass 164
  • State/Territory Sponsored Investor (Provisional) Visa, subclass 165

To check your visa type, visit the Department of Home Affairs.

To check any work or study entitlement conditions attached to your visa, visit the Australian Government’s Visa Entitlement Verification Online service.